Laboratory Design & Operations Summit 2019
India is one of the top-ranking countries in the field of research. Indian science has come to be regarded as one of the most powerful instruments of growth and development, especially in the emerging scenario and competitive economy. Laboratories are one of the most important functional elements of the industry providing focused service. They support the company with R&D in line with the "innovation strategy". However, technology is developing rapidly, global competition is rising and budgets are reducing. Whether one is developing new drugs, cosmetics, food, beverages or chemicals, you are under constant pressure to deliver products at a faster, better and lower cost. So, to keep up with the pace there is a need of the defined technical strategy for laboratories.
Laboratory asset and facility management is gaining attention in recent years. We've seen major transformation programs in equipment sourcing techniques, operations approach and reduced footprint facility management - in the hope to optimize spend. Even though laboratories are backbone of an organization, they still lag far behind when it comes to technology adoption. Keeping these challenges in mind, we are bringing laboratory asset, design, facility and operations community together to share their common challenges, and discuss experience in increasing capital efficiency, how to revise facility and asset operating model, evaluate new technologies for asset utilization and supplier-service model while adhering to compliance standards.
Laboratory Design & Operations Summit 2019 will focus on operations and management of laboratories which ensure that labs are strategic, sustainable, efficient, cost-effective and scalable.
Doctors' Analytical Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Arnab Roy
Deputy General Manager & Senior Research Scientist, R&D Head – Knowledge Management
Dr. Ashok Kumar
President Centre for Research & Development
IPCA Laboratories Ltd.
Dr. Deepa Bhajekar
d technology Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. G. Sudesh Kumar
Chief Executive Officer
Shiva Analyticals (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Govind S. Pandey
Director – Operations
Encube Ethicals Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Maharaj Sahib
Director - Genomics & Biotechnology
Site Head of Quality (APAC R&D)
Boston Scientific Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Neha Sabni
Technical Lead - Next Generation Sequencing
CPL Biologicals Pvt. Ltd.
N. Satya Chandrasekhar
Vice President - Corporate Quality Assurance
Reliance Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
Manager- Sales and Key Accounts India and Sub Continent
Abbott Informatics (STARLIMS)
Dr. Ravi Gaur
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Oncquest Laboratories Ltd.
Assistant Vice President Corporate Business Excellence
Hindalco Industries Ltd.
Sr. VP- R&D Planning and Biofuel Operation
Reliance Industries Ltd.
Virender Singh Bura
Deputy General Manager - Product Development
Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
Key Focus Areas
- Effective laboratory designs involving stakeholders to assign laboratory budgets
- The most creative & effective laboratory design implemented by the organisation
- Sustainable laboratory operations, health & safety codes and third-party laboratory management
- Facilitating collaboration in laboratory operations and role of AI, IOT, Robotics
- Optimizing the laboratory project outcomes and laboratory waste management plan
- Retaining research talent and having energy efficient environment in laboratories
- Optimizing laboratory asset and facilities and improving the turnaround time
- Implementing an effective laboratory procurement/sourcing practice
- Automating the business process and moving towards smart laboratories
- Laboratory life cycle management & developments in engineering lab facilities
Why should you attend?
- Gain in-depth guidance on fine tuning your laboratory transformation journey from industry stalwarts
- Key discussion on facilitating communication & collaboration between scientific research teams
- Achieving Lab operations excellence through automating the business processes and associate data through successful LIMS implementation
- Benchmark and learn best in class lab design and operations management strategies from leading industry experts in India
- Learn about new age digital tools such as analytics, AI and pricing automation to achieve business excellence
- Network with India's top Lab design and operations strategy professionals
Who should attend?
- Laboratory Design & Management
- Operations, Administration & Facility Management
- Marketing & Business Development
- Procurement, Sourcing & Commercial
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Food, Beverages & Nutraceuticals
- Healthcare, Diagnostics & Pathological
- Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Medical Devices