2nd Annual Laboratory Design & Operations Summit 2023
India is one of the top-ranking countries in the field of research. Indian science has come to be regarded as one of the most powerful instruments of growth and development, especially in the emerging scenario and competitive economy. Laboratories are one of the most important functional elements of the industry providing focused service. They support the company with R&D in line with the "innovation strategy". However, technology is developing rapidly, global competition is rising and budgets are reducing. Whether one is developing new drugs, cosmetics, food, beverages or chemicals, you are under constant pressure to deliver products at a faster, better and lower cost. So, to keep up with the pace there is a need of the defined technical strategy for laboratories.
Laboratory asset and facility management is gaining attention in recent years. We've seen major transformation programs in equipment sourcing techniques, operations approach and reduced footprint facility management - in the hope to optimize spend management. Even though laboratories are the backbone of an organization, they still lag far behind when it comes to technology adoption. Keeping these challenges in mind, we are bringing laboratory asset, design, facility and operations community together and share their common challenges, and discuss experience in increasing capital efficiency, how to revise facility and asset operating model, evaluate new technologies for asset utilization and supplier-service model while adhering to compliance standards. The 2nd Annual Laboratory Design & Operations Summit 2023 will focus on operations and management of laboratories which ensure that labs are strategic, sustainable, efficient, cost-effective and scalable.
Head Quality Assurance & Food Safety
Wilmar International Ltd.
Senior General Manager – EHS
Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corp Ltd
Loxim Industries Ltd.
Dr. Kriti Soni
Director & Head - R&D
Dr. Manoj Rokade
Director - Quality
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Dr. Sridevi Bashyam
Deputy Research Director - Head-Discovery Services Lab Operations
Syngene International Ltd.
Dr. T.C.S.M. Gupta
Sr. Vice President- Quality, R&D and Technical
APAR Industries Ltd.
Head - Clinical Trial & SR
Oncquest Laboratories Ltd.
K. Satya Murthy
Senior Principal Scientist
ITC Ltd - Agri Business Division.
Head Quality & Food Safety
Guiltfree Industries Ltd. - RP Sanjiv Goenka Group
Head - Sustainability & Corporate EHS
Head - QA/QC
Aarti Industries Ltd.
Quality Assurance Manager
N. Satya Chandrasekhar
Vice President-Corporate Quality Assurance
Reliance Life Sciences.
Nilesh Narayan Rajani Mhatre
Principle Manager – Analytical Science
Santosh Kumar Yadav
India Quality Head
ETC Agro Processing India Pvt. Ltd.
HSE Culture & Performance Coach (GO)- AJPAC & ME
Director & Site Head- Quality Control
MD & VP International Operations
Kewaunee International Group
Global Corporate Quality Head
Director - Engineering & Projects
Kewaunee International Group
Atul Bioscience Ltd.
Head of Quality Control
- Laboratory 4.0 - Intelligent laboratories of the future
- Guidance on the regulatory compliance in laboratories
- Driving digital transformation to enhance laboratory growth
- Improving TAT in laboratories with lean principles & practices
- Best practices on waste management and disposal in Chemicals laboratories
This summit will enable participants to effectively
- Learn importance of HVAC in a Lab and improve occupant wellbeing
- Understand how regulatory guidance can help reach long term goals
- Adapting of IOT & robotics in laboratory operations
- How does lab automation benefit in reducing cost and improving efficiency Safeguard IPRs, especially digital IPR
- Evaluating hazards and assessing the risks in the laboratory
- Strategies for designing & operating high performance energy efficient laboratories
- Improve compliance and data integrity while reducing mistakes
Who Should Attend?Functional heads of:
- Laboratory Design & Management
- Operations, Administration & Facility Management Automation
- Laboratory Automation
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Procurement, Sourcing & Commercial
- Research & Development / Scientific
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Food, Beverages & Nutraceuticals
- Healthcare, Diagnostics & Pathological
Why Should You Attend?
- Get in-depth advice from industry veterans on fine-tuning your laboratory transformation journey.
- Achieving excellence in lab operations by automating business processes and associating data through effective LIMS installation
- Compare and learn best-in-class lab design and operations management practises from India's premier industry professionals.
- Learn about cutting-edge digital technologies such as analytics, artificial intelligence, and price automation to achieve business success.
- Build relationships with India's finest lab design and operations strategy specialists.
- Learn how leading companies are disposing their waste chemicals