2nd ANNUAL LABORATORY DESIGN & OPERATIONS ASIA SUMMIT 2021
Laboratories are one of the most important functional elements of the industry providing focused service. They support the company with R&D in line with the innovation strategy. However, technology is developing rapidly, global competition is rising, and budgets are reducing. Whether one is developing new drugs, cosmetics, food, beverages or chemicals, you are under constant pressure to deliver products at a faster, better and lower cost. So, to keep up with the pace there is a need of the defined technical strategy for laboratories.
Laboratory asset and facility management is gaining attention in recent years. We've seen major transformation programs in equipment sourcing techniques, operations approach and reduced footprint facility management - in the hope to optimize spend. Even though laboratories are backbone of an organization, they still lag far behind when it comes to technology adoption. Keeping these challenges in mind, we are bringing laboratory asset, design, facility and operations community together and share their common challenges, and discuss experience in increasing capital efficiency, how to revise facility and asset operating model, evaluate new technologies for asset utilization and supplier-service model while adhering to compliance standards. 2nd Annual Laboratory Design & Operations Asia Summit 2021 will focus on operations and management of laboratories which ensure that labs are strategic, sustainable, efficient, cost-effective and scalable.
KEY FOCUS AREAS
- Laboratory 4.0 - Intelligent laboratories of the future
- Guidance on the regulatory compliance in laboratories
- Designing smarter, safer and energy efficient laboratories.
- Improving TAT in laboratories with lean principles & practices
- Understanding how big data is transforming the lab functions
- Retrofitting existing infrastructure for the future
- Optimizing laboratory asset and facilities and improving the turnaround time
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Gain in-depth guidance on fine tuning your laboratory transformation journey from industry stalwarts
- Key discussion on facilitating communication & collaboration between scientific research teams
- Achieving Lab operations excellence through automating the business processes and associate data through successful LIMS implementation
- Benchmark and learn best in class lab design and operations management strategies from leading industry experts in India
- Learn about new age digital tools such as analytics, AI and pricing automation to achieve business excellence
- Network with India's top Lab design and operations strategy professionals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Laboratory Design & Management
- Operations, Administration & Facility Management
- Marketing & Business Development
- Procurement, Sourcing & Commercial
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Food, Beverages & Nutraceuticals
- Healthcare, Diagnostics & Pathological
- Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals
- Clinical Research Laboratories
- Medical Devices